This is a quick an easy appetizer that can be made in no time at all. You substitute the strawberries with raspberry, mango, lemon or ginger depending on what you prefer. This can be enjoyed with fresh fruits, pound cake or a scone.
- 4 oz light cream cheese (125 g) prep: 4 mins
- 1/2 cup of light sour cream( 125 ml) cook : 0 mins
- 1/2 sliced strawberries( 125 ml) Serve 1 min
- 2 tbsp. honey( 25 ml) Yield: 12 servings
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice( 15 ml) Level : easy
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla(2 ml)
Read more: My Breakfast Orange recipe
- Place all the ingredients ( cream cheese, sour cream, strawberries, honey, lemon juice, vanilla) in a blender and process until smooth.
If you like this leave a comment below and subscribe to my blog. Link:Subscribe here
Products seen in this recipe can be found on amazon. Please refer to the links below.