The ultimate comfort food on a cold day. It is always a pick-me-up on a cold day. You can substitute the ice-cream with marshmallows or whip-cream in this recipe, but it not going to be a true float unless you add an amazing scoop of ice-cream.
- 2 oz. chocolate chip
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 pt. water
- 3/4 pt. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream, mashmallow or whip-cream as a topping
- ground cinnamon to decorate
Read more: Quick low GI Chicken Chill
- Place the chocolate chips, sugar and water in a saucepan and slowly bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Stir in the milk and the vanilla and be careful not to let it boil.
- Beat with a wire whisk untill frothy before pouring into a mug.
- Add either ice-cream, marshmallows or whip-cream as topping
- Zest a small amount of cinnamon on top to decorate.
- (OPTIONAL ) Add caramel or chocolate syrup on top.
If you like this leave a comment below and subscribe to my blog. Link:Subscribe here
Products seen in this recipe can be found on amazon. Please refer to the links below.