This recipe is definitely one of my favorites. I make it every morning and I always brighten up my day . You can use honey instead of sugar to break the taste buds in more gently. And for all the protein enthusiast out there. This recipe goes great with just a scoop of vanilla or orange flavored protein. My previous blog was on Easy summer desserts. My next blog looks at the HOT CHOCOLATE FLOAT. Subscribe to be the first to know when I post a blog.
- 8 oz. of chilled orange juice
- 2 scoops of (light) orange frozen yogurt
- 2 tsp. of wheat germ
- (optional) 1 cup of vanilla (or orange) protein powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- orange slice , to decorate
- combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour in to a glass and (optional) serve with a muffin.
read more: easy summer desserts
If you like this leave a comment below and subscribe to my blog. Link:Subscribe here