Smoothie Ingredients list:
- 3 tbsp. strawberry ice cream (non-high fructose corn syrup)
- 1 cup of fruit juice
- 1/2 cup of frozen mixed summer fruit berries
- 6 cubes of ice
- 2 scoops strawberry frozen yogurt
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- frozen berries to decorate
Read more: My favorite hot chocolate float recipe Directions:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Decorate with frozen berries. Use a small bunch if necessary. Serve immediately.
If you like this leave a comment below and subscribe to my blog. Link:Subscribe here Products seen in this recipe can be found on amazon. Please refer to the links below.