Easy Summer Desserts
My summer treats: Glorious Grapes
This is one of my favorite summer snacks to have. It’s easy to make and taste great with just a pinch of salt on top. For this you can use blueberries as an alternative to grapes.
- 2-3 cups of red grapes
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- pinch of salt
Read more: Quick low GI Chicken Chill
Nutritional Facts: (per serving) Calories : 141 ;Protein: 2.5g ; Carbohydrates: 33 g ;Sodium: 27 mg ; Cholesterol: o mg ; Calcium: 55mg ; Fats: 0.6 g ; GI rating : low ; Fiber: 1.1 g Directions:
- Rinse the grapes in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator to get cold ( you can also place some ice in the bowl to get it cold faster).
- After 5-10 minutes or once the grapes are cold combine with the sour-cream in a bowl and toss to coat the grapes with the sour-cream.
- serve the mixture in four 8 ounce dessert dishes and sprinkle brown sugar over the top of each dessert( include a sprinkle of salt as needed). Serve immediately.
If you like this leave a comment below and subscribe to my blog. Link: Subscribe here
We started Thrive Market to find a simple solution to a real problem: Getting good food is too hard and too expensive for too many people. Call us radical, but we believe that healthy living should be easy and affordable for everyone and shouldn’t depend on geography, income level or any other barrier.